Experience the amazing highland lakes of Bedugul and the beautiful area from the air in this thrilling 55-minute Helicopter Sky Tour. Soaring high into the sky you also have a bird's eye view of Bali island and its spectacular scenery.
Pick up from your hotel in South Bali about one-and-a half-hours before the scheduled excursion. Drive to the Bali Adventure Helipad in Benoa where the helicopter awaits. The tour is conducted between 09.00 hrs and 18.00 hrs, and all guests have to be at the helipad at least 30 minutes prior to departure time. The flight takes off and heads north over the surrounding villages of Taro, deep river valleys, and the beautiful picturesque rice fields of Baturiti. It then soars over the caldera rim of Lake Beratan, which is 1,200 meters above sea level, with its famous water temple and nearby botanical gardens. Also visible from here are the Bali Handara Golf Course and its famous mountain lake resort. The journey continues to Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan. On the return leg you can see all the lakes in the highlands and nearby attractions, before landing safely back at the helipad in Benoa where you are welcomed by the attentive ground crew. Afterward, transfer back to your hotel in South Bali
- Suitable for FIT, valid for up to 5 passengers
- Free return transfer with private an air conditioned vehicle (Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan and Sanur areas )
- Advanced booking required minimum 72 hours
- All flights and/or routes are subject to pilot's discretion, weather permitting and route traffic
- Total max payload 500 kg including luggage
This is a unique and exclusive experience to see the breathtaking views of the Bedugul highland in an exciting Helicopter ride.