A half day easy cycling adventure for a glimpse of the authenticity of a Carang Sari village in the outskirt of Ubud. Pedal across the rice field to arrive at the Sangeh “cheeky monkey” forest. A perfect way to complete your holiday experience.
Pick up from your hotel in South Bali between 07.30 – 08.00 hrs and transfer to Carang Sari (approximately 90 minute drive), a village located in the Tabanan regency. On arrival, relax with morning tea in the tranquil local surroundings followed with a safety briefing before setting off on your 2 hours cycling adventure! You’ll cover approximately 17 kilometers with several stops along the way. Cruise through untouched rice terraces and villages dotted with traditional houses and temples. Stop to meet friendly locals, take photos of scenic spots and learn about the local culture. Pass through Sangeh, a monkey forest where you’ll meet the cheeky inhabitants. Reaching the finish point, vehicles are standing by to take you to a local restaurant for buffet Indonesian lunch. Afterwards you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Suitable for FITs and Small Group minimum 2 persons
- Operates daily , pick up from your south Bali hotel approx. 07.00-08.00 hrs, return at around 14.00 hrs
- Advance booking required minimum 24 hours
- Private transfer with air-conditioned car
- Mountain bike, safety helmet and gloves are provided, minimum height at 125 cm
- Recommended to wear short and sport shoes
- Suggested to bring hat and sunscreen
- English speaking guide
Easy cycling adventure for nature lovers boasting the local life and rice fields at Carang Sari village completed with close encounters with the cheeky monkey in Sangeh.