Enjoy the excitement of saltwater casting and jigging on the Southern coast of Bali using a chartered boat, which can cater up to 4 anglers.
Pick-up at your hotel approx. at 08.00 hrs for the journey to the game fishing area around the southern part of Bali Island. Casting-popping fishing technique is the act of throwing a fishing line out over the water using a flexible fishing rod. The usual technique is for the angler to quickly flick the rod from behind towards the water. The target is mostly Giant Trevally, as well other species of Trevally and Snapper.You will also enjoy jigging fishing technique by fishing with a jig, a type of fishing lure of artificial baits to attract fish. Jigs are intended to create a jerky, vertical motion as opposed to spinner baits, which move through the water horizontally. The jig is very versatile and many fish species such as Amberjack, Dogtooth Tuna, Grouper and Snapper are attracted to the lure. This has made jigging fishing popular amongst anglers for years. The fishing vessel ranges from standard or superior category boats, which can accommodate from 2 to 4 anglers.
- Suitable for Individual Travelers, Groups or Families
- Operates daily, year round Advance booking required minimum 48 hours
- Maximum participants 4 persons per boat
- Return transfer in non private AC vehicle from your hotel (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua) to the site
- Fishing guide, Skipper & boat crew
- Lunch box, soft drink, and fresh fruits
- Bait or lures & fishing equipment for 2 set
- What to bring: hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- What to wear: casual clothing6 and 8 hrs fishing tour are also available (Uluwatu, Nusa Lembongan or Nusa Penida)
- If lose the lure will be charged USD 35/piece
- High & peak season surcharge at USD 40/boat
This program is available for boat charter fishing only and recommended for fishing expert.