Explore the underwater world in Bali on an underwater scooter, a most unique way to discover the Indian Ocean’s rich flora and fauna, and be part of a fascinating experience of navigating the sea depths with this machine.
Pick up around 08.30 hrs from your hotel in South Bali and head to Tanjung Benoa, the starting point of the adventure. Upon arrival there is a five-minute safety briefing before going down a ladder at the back part of the pontoon into the water where the scooter is. A rule to remember – the driver of the scooter sits down first on the machine, followed by the passenger. The instructor then lets the air out from the ballast chambers, and lowers the scooter to a depth of four meters to avoid decompression as well as to prevent hitting the corals and the sea bottom. For the next 25 minutes enjoy a memorable ride on the Indian Ocean. By controlling the scooter you can have an unforgettable flight in almost zero gravity, stopping and hovering at the desired places. An instructor accompanies you throughout the journey for your safety and to show you the delights of the underwater world. At the end of the exhilarating ride the instructor helps you lift the scooter on to the surface and up to the platform. This is followed by a hot shower and transfer back to your hotel.
- Suitable for FITs, minimum 2 persons
- Shared return transfer in an AC vehicle (Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak)
- Advance booking required, minimum 48 hours
- Professional guide/instructor
- All necessary equipment with instructions
- What to bring: swimsuit, change clothes, sunscreen
- Authorized age: 9 to 65 years old
- Light refreshment and locker available
- Maximum weight: 120 kilogram's
The first such tour in Bali, as well as the whole of Indonesia, to explore the fascinating world beneath the Indian Ocean on underwater scooters