The fishing trip will take you to some of the best fishing spots in the southern part of Bali island where you have a good chance of reeling in a wide variety of fish species including Tuna, Barracuda, Mahi-Mahi and Trevallies.
Pick up at your hotel approx. at 08.00 hrs for the journey to the game fishing area around Sanur or Nusa Dua in the southern part of Bali on a speedboat. Trolling is a method of fishing where one or more fishing lines, baited with lures or bait fish, are drawn through the water, behind a moving boat. Within 1 hour you will catch big Tuna, Blue Marlin, Mackerel and many other species of deep water game fish.You will also experience bottom fishing, when you have a good chance to catch Snappers, Blue Trevally, Scribbled Filefish and other fishes. Bottom fishing refers to the most common of fishing technique used to catch fish, which are found near the sea floor. Anglers throw tempting baits to the bottom of the sea to attract and lure the fish onto the hook. While you are fishing the licensed captain will take the boat around Sanur or Nusa Dua, or the southern coastal waters of Bali where you can view the spectacular sites.
- Suitable for Individual Travelers, Groups or Families
- Operates daily, year round
- Advance booking required minimum 48 hours
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- Return transfer in non private AC vehicle from your hotel (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua) to the site
- Fishing guide, Skipper boat & crew
- Meals, soft drink, and mineral water
- Bait or lures and fishing equipment
- What to bring: hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- What to wear: casual clothing
- 6 and 8 hrs fishing tour are also available (Uluwatu, Nusa Lembongan or Nusa Penida)
Enjoy a great fun day of fishing for the whole family or group of friends. A great opportunity to get started in this exciting activity.