A full day of adventure in Bali to conquer the Ayung River followed by a journey to discover the amazing Elephant Safari Park complete with 30 minutes safari rides to explore the beauty of Taro Jungle in Ubud.
Pick up at your hotel in South Bali around 07:30 hrs to arrive at the rafting starting point at Payangan – Ubud area. With a professional guide, the action starts when you launch into a 9.6 km river stretch, navigating through 33 class II and III rapids set in a backdrop of wild unspoiled rain forest, towering gorges and magnificent rice paddy terraces.End the action packed 1.5 hour (approx) journey with hot showers, clean towels and changing rooms followed by a hot gourmet buffet feast at our private restaurant overlooking majestic mountains and rice fields.Next, visit the Elephant Safari Park, get up close and personal with these incredible mammals during a 30 minutes jungle exploration whilst seating on their back. Other attractions not to be missed are the Elephant Museum and talent show. And then transfer back your hotel at 16:00 hrs.
- Suitable for FITs and small group minimum 2 persons
- Suitable for a group of families
- Operates daily Advance booking required minimum 24 hours
- Joined transfer in non-private air-conditioned car
- Family packages available
- World largest herd of captive Sumatran’s Elephants
- 4 daily elephants shows on admission
- 3.5 hectares of Botanical Garden with Orchid
Ideal for couples, families or groups. A combination of soft adventure and a visit to the Elephant sanctuary is a perfect choice for a fun day out during your stay in Bali.