As the sun is about to set, Uluwatu temple is one of the best place to be. With its dramatic view towards the shimmering Indian Ocean, end your day with the chanting of Kecak dancer, followed by one of a kind dinner.
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel at approx. 03.00pm at your hotel and drive towards Uluwatu Temple. Admire the beauty and the dramatic view from this temple perched 30 meters above the cliff facing the Indian Ocean. Around 6.00pm, it is time to sit at the nearby stage to enjoy the Kecak Dance performance. Accompanied by the chanting of around 50 male dancers, the dance tells the love story of Rama and Shinta while the sun is setting at the background.
The performance will be followed by a short drive to Sundara Restaurant at Four Season Jimbaran. Enjoy the the 4 course dinner before transfer back to your hotel.
- Operates daily, pick up from your hotel at approx.3.00pm
- English-speaking guide (other languages available on request)
- Included Seafood dinner, private car, mineral water, all entrance and parking fees
- What to wear: Casual clothes (shoulders covered in respect of the temples)
- What to bring: sport shoes and sandals.
- Advanced booking required - minimum 48 hours
Ideal for couple, family or group to spend the evening. Combination of nature, culture and dining experiences in a half day package.