Explore Bali’s capital city through a half day tour boasting the local charm of its traditional market and its historic monuments. Experience the vibrant atmosphere as you are moving from one stop to another.
Pick up from hotel at approx. 8.00am to visit Kumbasari Traditional Market. Take a zooming look at the range of commodities of fresh fishes and meats, vegetables, fruits, offerings, incenses, spices, Balinese ritual utensils, garment, handicrafts and many more. Get acquainted with the merchants and or chat with buyer if you want to know more.
Next visit is to the Museum of Bali which was built in 1932 displaying a large collection such as archaeological remains to ritual objects, paintings, woodcarving, masks, leather puppets and textiles and other utensils used in Balinese daily life. The tour continues by visits to Pupuan Monument, Jagatnatha Temple and Werdhi Budaya (Art Centre), the venue of the yearly Bali Arts Festival. Tour ends with a visit to the Niti Mandala Monument, the symbol of Balinese liberation from the Dutch colony.
- Operates daily, pick up from your hotel at approx. 8.00am.
- English-speaking guide (other languages available on request)
- Included private car, mineral water, all entrance and parking fees, Insurance.
- What to wear: Casual clothes (shoulders covered in respect of the temples)
- What to bring: sport shoes and sandals, hat, sunscreen
- Advanced booking required - minimum 48 hours
This half day tour is suitable for first timer to Bali and or Denpasar City to get a glimpse of its daily life and its important role in local and national history.