This Asia World Indonesia excursion is put together to present one of the many ways to experience Ubud, the art capital of Bali. The full day excursion includes some of the iconic attractions which shape the incomparable charm of the city.
Start the experience with pick up from your hotel by our guide at approx. 8.00am and drive towards Singapadu village to take a closer look at a Balinese compound with its authentic design and architecture. Next explore Pura Desa Batuan, considered as one of the finest and oldest temple in Bali. Continue along the road to arrive at the Sacred Monkey Forest as home of long-tailed Macaques, which contains the Pura Dalem Agung Padantegal temple as well as a "Holy Spring" bathing temple and another temple used for cremation ceremonies. Lunch will be served at the restaurant with a fabulous view over Ubud countryside.
Continue to walk around the Ubud Market, where you can shop for art products at competitive prices; don’t forget to bargain! The day is closed with a visit to Arma Museum, the most popular cultural center of traditional and contemporary Indonesian arts collection in Bali. Transfer back to your hotel afterwards.
- Operates daily, pick up from your hotel at approx. 8.00am.
- English-speaking guide (other languages available on request)
- Included lunch, private car, mineral water, all entrance and parking fees , Insurance.
- What to wear: Casual clothes (shoulders covered in respect of the temples)
- What to bring: sport shoes and sandals, hat, sunscreen.
- Advanced booking required - minimum 48 hours
A complete experience of Ubud and its surroundings boasting arts, culture and royal history in a full day experience.