Asia World Indonesia brings you a full day trip to discover some of the best natural and cultural attractions of Bali’s central and eastern regions. Feel the essence of Bali from up close with its many wonders.
Start the journey with pick up by our guide at 8.30am at your hotel and drive north east to Klungkung regency. First stop is the ancient court of Kertagosa to its compound and unique paintings on the ceilings.Next, a scenic drive through Bukit Jambul area, enjoy the beautiful scenery on the drive to Besakih, Bali’s mother temple. Explore this vast religious monument and learn its history and role in Hinduism in Bali.
Drive back south, with lunch at a local restaurant in Rendang. Then it's to a local coffee plantation to find out the secrets behind the famous Luwak coffee and Indonesian spices. This is followed with the exploration of Kehen Temple, the state temple of Bangli Kingdom with great steps leads to the beautifully decorated entrance gate. It is one of Bali’s most beautiful temples dating back to 11th century.Before transfer back to your hotel a stop at Penglipuran village, well known for its tidy row of traditional Balinese entrance gates and its unique traditional architectural styles.
- Operates daily, pick up from your hotel at approx. 8.00am.
- English-speaking guide (other languages available on request)
- Included lunch, private car, mineral water, all entrance and parking fees , Insurance.
- What to wear: Casual clothes (shoulders covered in respect of the temples)
- What to bring: sport shoes and sandals, hat, sunscreen.
- Advanced booking required - minimum 48 hours
Tour showcases Bali’s natural and man-made wonders, with a touch of the rich culture, traditions and way of life that makes the island so unique.