Asia World Indonesia brings you a classic timeless journey to discover the iconic beauty of the Sunset at Tanah Lot. To complete the experience, stops are made at the royal temple Taman Ayun and Sangeh; Bali’s protected Monkey’s sanctuary.
Start the afternoon excursion with pick up at your hotel at around 1.30pm with our guide, drive towards the western shore of Bali to arrive at Tanah Lot temple. Along the way, stops will be made to visit Taman Ayun, Which is the Mother Temple of Mengwi Kingdom. "Taman" means Garden, and "Ayun or Ayu" means beautiful. So Taman Ayun means a holy place that is surrounded by beautiful water garden. Next stop is at Sangeh Monkey Forest, enter the sacred protected lush jungle and walk across the pathway to arrive at the temple, follow your guide’s direction when interacting with the residents.
Arrive at Tanah Lot temple as the sun is about to set, walk around and learn a little bit about its role in Balinese Hinduism. If you are lucky, you will get to see the sun disappearing in the shimmering ocean. Be sure to capture the moments with your camera.
- Operates daily, pick up from your hotel at approx.1.30pm
- English-speaking guide (other languages available on request)
- Included private car, mineral water, all entrance and parking fees , Insurance.
- What to wear: Casual clothes (shoulders covered in respect of the temples)
- What to bring: sport shoes and sandals, hat, sunscreen
- Advanced booking required - minimum 48 hours
A classic trip visiting Tanah Lot temple during sunset enriched with two other stops to avoid a little of the rush hours.