Asia World Indonesia brings you another signature excursion to discover Bali’s northern region. A scenic route through the western shore brings you up to Belimbing before discovering the North Coast and the incomparable beauty of Bedugul mountainous region.
Our guide will be at your hotel to pick you up at approx. 8.00am. Be ready for a long scenic drive to arrive at the region of Belimbing. Along the way you can stop in a village specialized in ceramic and pottery. As you arrive in Belimbing, take a stop to enjoy the cool air and views of rice terraces, coffee and cacao plantations.Then drive to Lovina beach via sacred hotsprings of Banjar, which is set in the midst of the jungle in a beautifully landscaped tropical garden with its 37° sulphuric water.
Then proceed to The Brahma Ashram Vihara Buddhist monastery. Next, drive up to the magnificent mountainous area of Munduk, accessed through a couple of small villages, and take a short walk to arrive at the waterfall. Continue our descent to the south passing through the beautiful twin lakes view of Buyan and Tamblingan before descending further to arrive back at your hotel.
- Operates daily, pick up from your hotel at approx. 8.00am.
- English-speaking guide (other languages available on request)
- Included lunch, private car, mineral water, all entrance and parking fees, Insurance.
- What to wear: Casual clothes (shoulders covered in respect of the temples)
- What to bring: sport shoes and sandals, hat, sunscreen, sweater or jacket for cooler region.
- Advanced booking required - minimum 48 hours
The scenic roads across the less discovered region of Belimbing and visiting munduk waterfall make it well worth the long drive.