Asia World Indonesia brings you another full day journey to explore some of Bali’s most inner regions. Highlighting numerous must-sees, you will be taken for a day of unraveling the island’s life blood among, which are the markets, the temples, and the rice fields.
Pick up from your hotel in South Bali at approx. 8.00am and depart with our guide towards the Tabanan regency to arrive at the local market, experience the richness of local products being traded.
Continue the drive further into the inner region to arrive at Pura Luhur Batukaru, one of Bali’s most important temples dating back to 11th century. Afterwards, continue the drive to arrive at the jaw dropping scenery of the Jatiluwih rice terraces stretching as far as the eye can see. Stop for lunch at a local restaurant. Capture this natural beauty as much as you can with your camera before continuing along the road.
The next stop is Angseri hot spring, the natural volcanic Hot spring, located in the foot of mount Batukaru. Afterwards, we are going to Bedugul to visit one of Bali’s marine temples, Ulun Danu Beratan. If time permits, last stop can be made at Candi Kuning market before descending further to arrive back at your hotel.
- Operates daily, pick up from your hotel at approx. 8.00am.
- English-speaking guide (other languages available on request)
- Included lunch, private car, mineral water, all entrance and parking fees, Insurance.
- What to wear: Casual clothes (shoulders covered in respect of the temples)
- What to bring: sport shoes and sandals, hat, sunscreen, sweater or jacket for cooler region.
- Advanced booking required - minimum 48 hours
Discovery of Bali’s western inner region, showcasing the UNESCO listed heritage site of Jatiluwih rice terraces