A day of discovery of Bali’s cultural and classical wonders – be mesmerized by traditional dances, explore age old temples, be enchanted by the beautiful rice fields for which the island is famed for.
Pick up by our guide at your hotel at approx. 8.00am. Drive to Batubulan village to watch the traditional Barong Dance performance, an interpretation of the eternal fight between good and evil. Journey continues to the Tirta Empul Temple, known as the “Holy Water Temple”. Next visit to Gunung Kawi Royal Monument with its impressive valley view. From the main entrance, descend about 300 steps to reach the Royal tombs and hermitage caves.
Next stop in Kintamani for a unique lunch experience facing the majestic cone of Batur Volcano and its vast crater lake. Lunch is followed by a drive downhill into the caldera region to get closer to the vast crater lake while passing the areas covered with lava flows. You will then descend Penelokan Hill Drive towards Tegalalang to see one of Bali’s best rice terraces. Stops can be made along the way at Ubud’s many galleries if you wish to buy some of Bali’s art pieces to take home.
- Operates daily, pick up from your hotel at approx. 8.00am.
- English-speaking guide (other languages available on request)
- Included lunch, private car, mineral water, all entrance and parking fees , Insurance.
- What to wear: Casual clothes (shoulders covered in respect of the temples)
- What to bring: sport shoes and sandals, hat, sunscreen, sweater or jacket for cooler region
- Advanced booking required - minimum 48 hours
The tour is ideal for first time visitors to Bali it covers the major and famous sites in this full day experience. not include