Asia World Indonesia brings you a full day of discovering Bali and the arts capital of Ubud. Combining nature, culture and royalty as well as a walk through the bustling Ubud Market, a must do for anyone visiting the town.In-Details
The journey begins with approx. 8.00am pick up from your hotel in South Bali and head straight to the beautiful Bali Bird Park to discover the beauty of hundreds of species of birds from all around the world. Next, we stop at Batuan village and explore Pura Desa Batuan, considered as one of the finest and oldest temple in Bali. From here we continue to Ubud and take a short walk in the rice fields leading to Bebek Bengil restaurant for a uniquely healthy lunch experience. Afterwards, indulge yourself and stroll around at the Ubud market.
Then drive to Goa Gajah or Elephant Cave, a really interesting temple which were used long time ago by the Brahman priest und ascetics for meditation. Which dates back at least the 11th Century.It is time to drive back to your hotel with one last stop at Pura Penataran Sasih, situated in nearby Pejeng which is a charming temple containing the largest bronze kettle drum in the world.
- Operates daily, pick up from your hotel at approx. 8.00am.
- English-speaking guide (other languages available on request)
- Included lunch, private car, mineral water, all entrance and parking fees , Insurance.
- What to wear: Casual clothes (shoulders covered in respect of the temples)
- What to bring: sport shoes and sandals, hat, sunscreen.
- Advanced booking required - minimum 48 hours
A day of discovery for all ages with a little bit of everything for all preferences; culture, nature and shopping experience with a one of a kind lunch venue.