Get on the Potomac River with your own captain and sport boat. Don’t waste time in one of the crowded tour boats coming and going on their schedule. You want freedom to do what you want, when you want it. Our sport boats comfortably hold six guests. Your captain serves as your guide explaining the history of the waterway and the sites along the way. If you’d like, we can provide box lunches, snacks or alcoholic beverages for an additional cost. Sunset cruises are also available and spectacular.
There are two one-hour excursions to choose from or they can be combined into a two-hour experience.
Excursion #1 – Main Monuments Cruise
- Watergate Complex Tidal Basin
- Kennedy Center Pentagon/Columbia Island
- Memorial Bridge
- Lincoln Memorial
- Jefferson Memorial
Excursion #2 – Georgetown Cruise
- Georgetown Waterfront Upper Potomac River
- Key Bridge Watergate Complex
- Three Sisters Islands Kennedy Center
- Georgetown University Roosevelt Island
- Spout Run