1. All prices are quoted is based onUS Dollar, inclusive of Taxes. Prevailing government taxes are subject to change without prior notice.
a) Gratuities to Tour Guides for good service are not included and should be paid directly to Tour Guide at the end of the program if you are pleased with their service.
2. No reservation has been made and proposed venues are subject to availability at time of receiving your confirmation of booking.
3. Our policy is based on pre-payment in full 14 days prior to guest arrival.
4. For credit card payment, charges will be made in the local currency and will be exchanged by the client’s bank at the exchange rate applicable on the day the bank process the charge. For this reason, there may be a variation in the U.S. price quoted and the actual rate processed on the client’s credit card.
5. Special dietary requirements to cater for allergies, religion or dislikes, should be advised in advance for smooth operation.
6. The comfort of our guests is of paramount importance. Special attention is also paid to the safety and cleanliness of all facilities used with careful inspections of vehicles, boats and restaurants, to ensure the highest standards are achieved.
7. Please note that off-property restaurants and dinner venues occasionally change ownership, management, staff and chefs. We propose restaurants and exclusive dinner venues where ownership, service standards and staff have a recognized reputation and history. Should there be an unexpected change in ownership, policy or service, or where government closes the venue for a private function, we reserve the right to change the venue for the dinner.
8. No contractual liability exists between us until a deposit is received by East West Planners and a signed confirmation / acceptance is received. East West Planners does not guarantee any service or price until a deposit and confirmation is received.
In the event that the confirmed program or any part of it is cancelled, it is possible that suppliers will charge cancellation fees. Any such cancellation fees will be billed by East West Planners.
Charges may be levied by East West Planners for program planning and other program or part program cancellation, or reduction in the number of persons. East West Planners will also claim reimbursement of any disbursement made in connection with the program, including non-recoverable deposits or other payments made to suppliers.
In the event of cancellation or reduction in travel group size, East West Planners will refund any deposit after deducting any such sums as be claimed under circumstances specified above.
The value of fully or partial unutilized services will be refunded or credited back only to the extent that East West Planners is able to recover the costs involved.
East West Planners Pte Ltd (The Company) acts only as agent for the transportation companies, hotels, tour operators and all other contractors, for or in connection with whose services, tickets, vouchers and orders are issued. As an agent, the Company, its management, employees, servants and agents are not liable in any respect whatsoever for injury, health problems, loss, damage and accident to any person or property due to the negligence or otherwise of the Company, its management, employees, servants and agents which may occur during the program and / or provision of the aforesaid services. The Company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to cancellations, alterations, delays, sickness, weather, strikes, war, terrorism, civil disorder, quarantine or other causes arising as a result of or indirectly caused by failure, non-operation, quality or description, fortuitous or otherwise of such services, such losses and expenses being the responsibility of the guests. Quotations are given, orders accepted and bookings made on the condition that prices are subject to revision where any contingency beyond the Company's control makes this necessary. The Company reserves the right to cancel or withdraw bookings and to alter itineraries, routes, time-tables, accommodation reserved or any other services should this be necessary or in the case of force majeure. Rates, programmes, tour prices, services and conditions are based on the situation applicable at the time of working this quote.
This document and its contents are confidential and proprietary. Disclosure or use in any way by any party is not permitted other than with the prior written consent of East West Planners.
The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. Virtuoso CST#2069091-50. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 - Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.