Touch inner peace with a calming Tai Chi Lesson by a private Tai Chi Master, before opening your eyes to the magnifience of 1881 Heritage. Breathe in the fresh air of Ping Shan Heritage Trail and listen to the clatter of fortune telling sticks.
- Culture, History & Arts
- Walking & Biking
18 and Above
With a team equipped with decades of on-site experience and regional on-site offices, A&K HK is fully committed to China and the whole of the Orient region.
Uniqueness of A&K HK
• Regional Headquarters in Hong Kong since 1983
• On-site offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Yichang, Chongqing and Wuhan
• Good working relationship with reliable partners throughout the region
• Co-owned The Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer - 5-star passenger ship on the Yangzi River
• Condé Nast Traveler named our Gerald Hatherly (our China Specialist) in 2016, as one of the world's top travel specialists for the 14th consecutive year.
Insider TipOur region covers Greater China (Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan), Northeast Asia (Japan and South Korea), Singapore, Malaysia.
Terms & Conditions
The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. Virtuoso CST#2069091-50. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 - Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.
Reviews and Recommendations for Abercrombie & Kent Hong Kong
of 18 guests