Mayan Encounter (3 hours and a half):
You will have the opportunity to see how the Maya live and experience with them adventure activities in their natural world.
• Rappel: After a short hiking through the jungle will teach you to rappel into cenotes of unsurpassable beauty! An easy but very exciting activity that will leave its mark as one of the best during your vacations!
• Swimming: A refreshing dip in the crystal clear fresh water of the cenotes of the region.
• Two Zip-line crossing: Experience the amazing feeling of flying through the pristine rainforest.
• Canoe: Setting out on a gentle canoe trip on a tranquil fresh water lagoon you will be able to appreciate the exquisite natural surroundings.
• Maya ritual: Discover natural wonders of the region and be part of an authentic blessing ceremony that a Maya Shaman will perform for you.
• Mayan Feast:Enjoy an authentic Maya menu including chicken cooked with the traditional Mayan ingredients, vegetable soup, rice, beans, potatoes, pasta, empanadas, chayitas, fruit of the station and hand-made tortillas.
Cobá (2 Hours): In this majestic archeological site from the IX Century, we take a two-hour tour to explore one of the oldest and most important Mayan treasures in the region, visiting its temples and the legendary ball game area. Follow the paths to arrive at the Nohoch Muul pyramid (the tallest in the Yucatan Peninsula), from the top of which you will enjoy a wonderful view of the amazing sub-tropical jungle that surrounds the site.
Recommendations: Bring comfortable shoes and bathing suit on.
Important: This expedition is not suitable for handicapped people, or people who suffer heart, respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women. Children under 6 years old cannot participate.