Beyond Times Square Terms & Conditions
To book please provide the following. Beyond Times Square can also provide a payment link.
1) Credit card information
2) Name of Primary Guest (if booking includes hotel please provide name of each guest)
Deposit is 100% at the time of booking.
Please note that rates and availability are subject to change until confirmations are received. No booking are confirmed until payment is received and booking is processed
30 days or more prior to departure: $200 per guest handling fee (cannot exceed cost of the tour) + cost of theater tickets/sporting events/concerts
30 days – 16 days prior to arrival: 75% of booking cost
15 days or fewer prior to arrival: 100% of booking cost
EXPEDITED SERVICE CHARGE:
We reserve the right to charge a fee for any rush bookings or additions
$100 or 5% of total for 7 to 4 business day prior to arrival
$200 or 10% of total less than business days prior to arrival
ITINERARY CHANGE FEES:
We reserve the right to charge a fee for any rush changes
- Changes made more than 15 days prior to the service are complimentary
- Changes made 15 days – 8 days prior to arrival: $50 fee for every change made to the itinerary plus any change in rate
- Changes made 7 days or fewer prior to arrival: $100 fee for every change made to the itinerary plus any change in rate
For tours booked on Independence Day and between November 15 to January 3 a surcharge will be added.
RESTAURANT RESERVATION POLICY:
1) Availability - All restaurant bookings are subject to availability. Many of the best restaurants do not allow reservations to be made until 30 days or less prior to the date of service. We will do our best to accommodate the requested reservation time, but cannot guarantee it. If another time is available, we will book it and advise of the change.
2) Credit Card to Hold Reservation – Many of the best restaurants do require a credit card at the time of booking to hold the table. To simplify matters, Beyond Times Square uses its corporate card to book these reservations. If the guests are no-shows, late or cancel the reservation less than 48 hours before the reservation time the restaurants might charge a fee. ALL RESTAURANT RESERVATION PENALTIES/FEES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE GUEST AND WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CARD ON FILE.
Tours/services operate rain or shine. If the conditions are extreme or deemed unsafe we will work to reschedule your program. If we are unable to reschedule your program refunds will be made in accordance with money refunded to Beyond Times Square by their suppliers.
The trademarks VIRTUOSO, the Globe Swirl Logo and SPECIALISTS IN THE ART OF TRAVEL are registered trademarks of Virtuoso, Ltd. Virtuoso, Ltd. has a U.S. copyright registration for the Globe Swirl Logo, ©2000. All rights reserved. Virtuoso CST#2069091-50. California CST# 2069091; TA# 808 - Registered Iowa Travel Agency; Washington UBI # 601 554 183. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.