A moderate cycling adventure to unravel another beautiful façade of Bali. Discover the ancient temple of Batukaru, the jaw dropping scenery of Jatiluwih rice terrace, and the daily life of rural Balinese in their villages.
Pick up at approx. 07.30 hrs at your hotel in south Bali and drive up north to arrive at Batukaru Temple, the starting point of today’s adventure. Explore this ancient temple with our guide before participating in a short safety briefing. Then it is time to start pedaling for the next 2 hours to complete the 20 Km route. With the professional guide, cycle through the plantations of Vanilla, Coffee, and Cacao before reaching the UNESCO listed site of Jatiluwih rice terrace where you can discover the beauty of this man made marvel as far as the eyes can see. Lunch will be served at a private venue amidst the rice fields available to Asia World Indonesia guests only. Next, continue pedaling and arrive at the bamboo forest. A short trek will take you to the Angseri Natural Hot Spring with its little lovely waterfall, you may choose to dip your feet or your entire body to refresh. Transfer back to your hotel as the day is about to end. Arrive at your hotel approx. at 17.30.
- Suitable for Individual Traveler or Group
- Advance booking required minimum 48 hours
- Return transfer with private AC vehicle Private basis only (no Seat-In-Coach)
- Bike, safety helmet and gloves are provided
- Min age 10 years old and max 64 years old
- Lunch at our private venue included
- What to wear: casual clothes and sport shoes
- What to bring: hat, sun glasses and sunscreen
- English speaking butler
Moderate cycling adventure for nature lovers boasting the beauty of Jatiluwih rice terraces. Ideal for couple, family, group of friends or company outing.