Unfold some of Bali’s best treasures on this experiential day crafted for you by Asia World Indonesia. The journey includes lunch amidst the rice terrace of Jatiluwih and a sunset cocktail overlooking the shimmering Indian ocean.
The experience starts with a pick up at approx 08.00 hrs at your hotel in south Bali and depart with our guide towards the central highlands. Pass through Kapal village known as the centre of shrines production. Stop at Tabanan market for a glimpse of Balinese life. Next, head towards Batukaru and arrive at Pura Luhur ready to explore the temple and learn a little about the different roles in Balinese life. Drive towards Jatiluwih to observe closely the beauty and majesty of the UNESCO listed man made marvel of the rice terraces stretching as far as the eye can see. Lunch will be served at a private venue amidst the rice fields available to Asia World Indonesia guests only. Drive back to the south with stops at Taman Ayun royal temple and enjoy a sunset cocktail overlooking the Tanah Lot temple and the Indian Ocean. Return at your hotel approx. at 19.00 hrs
- Suitable for Individual Travelers or Small Group (ideal maximum - 4 persons)
- Advanced booking required minimum 48 hours
- Return transfer with private AC vehicle Private basis only (no seat in coach available)
- Operates daily
- Lunch & sunset cocktail included
- What to wear: casual clothes and sport shoes
- What to bring: insect repellent, hat and sunscreen
- English speaking butler
Another experience available only to Asia World’s guests. Lunch amidst the rice fields and the sunset cocktail are certainly what memories are made of.