The new luxury hotel in Naples.
Designed by renowned Japanese architect Kenzo Tange, ROMEO hotel is Naples’ most innovative hotel. In the heart of this ancient city, overlooking the bay and Mount Vesuvius, the hotel offers unique experiences that artfully balance the sea and city, modernity and tradition, and East and West cultures. This is most notable in the luxurious guestrooms and suites, which fuse modern comforts and elegance. Leisure options include the SPA Dogana del Sale, the dedicated gaming lounge and the intimate cigar room. Dining options include Romeo Bar in the lobby, Romeo Pool Bar and Michelin-star-awarded il Comandante Restaurant.
Hotel TipBeautifully designed, on a panoramic terrace, the outdoor rooftop heated pool is the perfect spot for lounging and enjoying spectacular views of the bay of Naples, Capri and the skyline.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Aug 2009
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Fresh fruit in room upon arrival
- 1 glass of sparkling wine for up two in-room guests in the Lobby Bar
- $100 USD Equivalent Spa Services credit, not valid on SPA products or coiffeur (man/woman) service and SPA treatments must be booked minimum 24 hours in advance (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- With a minimum 3 night stay and booked in Studio Corner, Fitness Suite, Wellness Suite, Romeo Bay view Suite and Garden & Pool Suite, guest will receive a complimentary light lunch (3 courses selected by our Chef, beverages excluded)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Romeo hotel
of 2 guests