The new luxury hotel in Naples.
Designed by renowned Japanese architect Kenzo Tange, ROMEO hotel is Naples’ most innovative hotel. In the heart of this ancient city, overlooking the bay and Mount Vesuvius, the hotel offers unique experiences that artfully balance the sea and city, modernity and tradition, and East and West cultures. This is most notable in the luxurious guestrooms and suites, which fuse modern comforts and elegance. Leisure options include the SPA Dogana del Sale, the dedicated gaming lounge and the intimate cigar room. Dining options include Romeo Bar in the lobby, Romeo Pool Bar and Michelin-star-awarded il Comandante Restaurant.
Hotel TipBeautifully designed, on a panoramic terrace, the outdoor rooftop heated pool is the perfect spot for lounging and enjoying spectacular views of the bay of Naples, Capri and the skyline.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Aug 2009
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Fresh fruit in room upon arrival
- 1 glass of sparkling wine for up two in-room guests in the Lobby Bar
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort/Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- With a minimum 2 night stay: a complimentary porterage service to or from Molo Beverello pier
Reviews and Recommendations for Romeo hotel
of 5 guests