Grand Hotel Les Trois Rois
One of Europe's oldest city hotels in the cultural capital of Switzerland.
Located at the crossroads of three countries, the Grand Hotel Les Trois Rois ? ?The Three Kings? ? lives up to its royal reputation. Since 1681, notables from Napoleon Bonaparte to Theodor Herzl have stayed in its lavish accommodations, which feature the fine brocade and bold hues you?d expect, along with antiques and original artworks. The views over the Rhine and Basel?s Old Town are equally dramatic. Peter Knogl's French haute cuisine enriched with Mediterranean and Asian influences has garnered three Michelin stars for the Cheval Blanc; other dining choices include the French/Swiss Brasserie and Chez Donati for Italian cusine.
Hotel TipAfter you?re settled, ask the concierge about the local tourism office?s interesting, two-hour city walking tour to learn the history of Basel. ?Elaine Carey Whispering Pines, North Carolina
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jun 2011
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast daily in restaurant for up to two in-room guests or continental breakfast via room service
- A $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary Minibar with soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Mobility Ticket for free use of public transportation in Basel
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Grand Hotel Les Trois Rois
of 4 guests