Le Royal Monceau - Raffles Paris
Just steps from the Champs-Élysées and Arc de Triomphe, Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris is the epitome of Parisian vibrancy and elegance. With a 99-seat screening room, a private art gallery and Paris’s first dedicated Art Concierge, this palace is enlivened by art and culture. It has 149 elegant rooms and luxurious suites; a contemporary spa, My Blend by Clarins, with a 75-foot-long pool; complimentary workshops for children; a stylish Long Bar; two restaurants, Matsuhisa Paris by world-renowned Chef Nobu Matsuhisa, and an Michelin-star Italian restaurant; and unique creations by Pierre Hermé, the "Picasso of Pastry."
Hotel TipThe hotel’s Art Concierge can guide you through the world of art, both on the property and throughout Paris. –Rob Clabbers Chicago, Illinois
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 16 May 2011
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Complimentary buffet breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests served in La Cuisine Restaurant
- Guaranteed late check-out until 4 PM
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary round trip airport transfers for all bookings in our Lifestyle Suite and above.
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi