Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club
Set at the base of Africa’s second-highest peak, Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club feels as elite as it was in its 1960s heyday. Movie idol William Holden founded the club so friends like Ernest Hemingway and Winston Churchill could escape their worldly cares. Escape yours on 100 landscaped acres with croquet lawns, stunning rose gardens and tranquil pools. Visit the animal orphanage next door, and explore the surrounding reserve on mountain bike or horseback. Expect to be lavished with attention, treated to elegant repasts and cosseted in your royally decorated guestroom with fireplace.
Hotel TipBook a William Holden Cottage, which offers private verandas and gardens along with outstanding views of Mount Kenya.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Apr 2011
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast daily for up to two in room guests
- Return airstrip transfers to Nanyuki Airstrip
- Exotic fruit basket and GM welcome card
- A visit to the Animal Orphanage
- Locally handcrafted art pieces
- A complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay.
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi