The ark for the discerning traveler and experiences seeker.
You’ll be hard-pressed to decide what you love most about Kivotos. Is it the private, golden-sand beach, one of the loveliest on Mykonos? The seawater pool with underwater music and swim-up bar? Or perhaps the upper-level pool surrounded by fragrant gardens? Maybe it’s the sense of bliss you find with daily yoga classes, the relaxing hammam or the therapeutic spa treatments. Truth be told, you’ll relish every moment in this 39-room refuge, designed to reflect the spirit of a family villa and adorned with an impressive collection of objets d’art. Just-caught seafood in the candlelit veranda completes the experience.
Hotel TipThe hotel's private 82-foot motorboat, Prince de Neufchatel, is available for cruises around the Greek islands or a romantic dinner.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 May 2007
- For 2018:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Mediterranean Buffet breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full) excludes NERO NERO private beach restaurant
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Welcome amenity of bottle of wine, fruit and chocolates
- 10% discount on our Private Yacht cruises
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- For stays of 5 nights or more in rooms and suites, guests also receive one a la carte luncheon for two, once during stay (excluding alcoholic beverages, taxes & gratuities)
- For stays of 5 nights or more in Villas, guests will receive one special SPA treatment experience of 1hr, once during stay (Value $150 USD)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Kivotos Mykonos
of 1 guests