A proud member of Mytha Hotel Anthology, Villa Dubrovnik is prominently positioned on the cliffs above the city's prestigious St. Jacob district, a UNESCO World Heritage site rich in history and culture. Stunning panoramas of the Old City (to be reached with the hotel's refurbished Venetian vaporetto) or Lokrum Island await in the 56 residences, almost all with sea views and all with private balconies and terraces. Enjoy the rooftop Prosciutto & Wine Bar and indulge in Mediterranean cuisine at Restaurant Pjerin or Al Fresco Bar Giardino. Exercise at the gym or indoor pool and soothe your soul with Villa Spa's innovative treatments.
Hotel TipSuite 316 features a terrace with views across the sea and Old Town. Enjoy shuttle service to the walled city via Venetian-style boat. –Teresa Perez São Paulo, Brazil
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Mar 2011
- For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary full breakfast for up to two in-room guests served in restaurant
- VillaSPA Diamond Bed treatment for two (30 min per person) - harmonizing body and soul system - once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- For Suite bookings (Junior suites not included) : One 3-course chef choice dinner x 2 people our Pjerin Restaurant (beverage excluded). Must be redeemed during the stay. Not combinable nor deductible from room rate. No cash value if not redeemed in full.
Reviews and Recommendations for Villa Dubrovnik
of 6 guests