The best of both worlds: Florence at your feet and Tuscany all around
Make yourself at home among the rolling Tuscan hills in a hand-restored, 15th-century villa just 15 minutes outside of Florence’s city center. With original frescoes, lush organic gardens and a vast yet cozy terrace with beautiful views of Florence and its famed Duomo, pure class and relaxed Italian luxury live here. Il Salviatino’s main villa and grounds are home to 44 individually decorated rooms and suites. Each room is outfitted with an elegant blend of local artisanship and modern technologies.
Hotel TipThe view over Florence from the terrace is beyond words, especially in the evening. Order a glass of chianti and bask in a perfect sunset.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Mar 2011
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- Glass of Prosecco upon arrival
- 30 Minutes Spa per person, per stay
- Complimentary packing and unpacking service, upon request
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- For stay of minimum of three nights: luncheon for two, excluding alcohol
Reviews and Recommendations for Il Salviatino
of 4 guests