The best of both worlds: Florence at your feet and Tuscany all around
Florence never looked as fabulous as it does from Il Salviatino. Nestled in the Fiesole Hills, just minutes from the Duomo, this 15th-century aristocratic retreat provides sweeping city views. Receive a warm welcome from your “service ambassador,” who handles all the details of your sumptuous stay. The 44 rustically elegant accommodations are uniquely appointed with hand-embroidered linens, local artwork and the latest technologies (plasma televisions magically appear from inside the mirror). True Tuscan cordiality extends to your dining pleasure; sup when and where you like.
Hotel TipThe view over Florence from the terrace is beyond words, especially in the evening. Order a glass of chianti and bask in a perfect sunset.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Mar 2011
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- Glass of Prosecco upon arrival
- 30 Minutes Spa per person, per stay
- Complimentary packing and unpacking service, upon request
- Complimentary water at turn-down
- For stay of minimum of three nights: luncheon for two, excluding alcohol
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Il Salviatino
of 4 guests