The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore
An intimate waterfront hotel setting the tone for indulgence and resplendent views.
With its visionary glass facade illuminated by the sun, The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore sparkles amidst the Marina Bay waterfront. You will enter the hotel — built entirely over water — from the historic 1933 Clifford Pier; inside, you’ll be amazed by the spellbinding interiors of design wunderkind Andre Fu. Comfortably chic accommodations fuse natural hues, rosewood latticed screens, leather and chrome to full effect. Head to the rooftop for a dip in the swimming pool or a tête-à-tête at the Lantern bar. Dining includes La Brasserie, the heritage luxe The Clifford Pier restaurant and The Landing Point.
Hotel TipThe five individually designed Theme Suites are fashioned to reflect each of Singapore’s diverse cultural influences: Chinese, Malay, Indian, Peranakan and colonial.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2011
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests served in restaurant
- One Fullerton bear per room, per stay
- One Dining Credit of $100 USD equivalent per room, per stay (not combinable; no cash value if not redeemed)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Reviews and Recommendations for The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore
of 1 guests