Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Valle Sagrado
Ideal location in the Urubamba Valley, featuring exclusive adventure tourism experiences.
An indelible stay at Tambo del Inka features lavish accommodations with views of stunning Andean peaks and the Vilcanota River. Modern amenities, including LCD televisions and Wi-Fi, are found in each of the 128 gracefully designed guestrooms and suites. Stay active in the premier fitness center, be sure to visit the beautiful emerald lagoon and take time for a stroll in the riverside gardens, especially when they are in bloom. Enjoy refined dining and cuisine infused with indigenous flavors at Hawa Restaurant. The therapeutic spa features treatments with ancestral Inca ingredients.
Hotel TipSet aside time to visit Machu Picchu and the Moray terraces ? this is the only hotel in Cuzco with a private train station for departures to Machu Picchu.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Nov 2010
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Two cups of tea from the herbarium per person, per day
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi