Waldorf Astoria Trianon Palace Versailles
Next to the Château de Versailles, the Trianon Palace Versailles — the first Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts property in France — is steeped in aristocratic lore. The Treaty of Versailles was drafted in its gilded Salon Clemenceau. A sparkling redesign has brought forth an elegantly subdued color palette with brilliant bursts of purple, gold and apple green that accent the checkerboard marble floors and crystal chandeliers. Phenom Gordon Ramsay heads his Michelin-star namesake restaurant, his first in France. There’s a Guerlain Spa with a Grecian-style indoor pool, and Louis XIV's château lies just beyond the wooded parkland.
Hotel TipTreat yourself to the extensive Terrace Suite, complete with a wrought-iron balcony, providing an incomparable panoramic view of the Château de Versailles.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Oct 2010
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests
- 2 complimentary entrances to Versailles Palace (Chateau with audio guide + temporary exhibits + Gallery of Coaches + Park (musical gardens not included)
- One 45 Euro Food & Beverage credit per room, per stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed)
- Late check-out, guaranteed until 4pm
- Free Wifi
Reviews and Recommendations for Waldorf Astoria Trianon Palace Versailles
of 6 guests