Royal Mansour Marrakech
The Royal Mansour Marrakech welcomes guests in exquisite fashion. The resort comprises 53 elegant riads (Moroccan-style homes) with interior gardens, ranging from 1,600 to 22,000 square feet in size and featuring countless bolts of silk and brocade, antique furnishings, handmade mosaic tiles and intricate woodwork. Twisting alleyways lead to tranquil Andalusian courtyards and a serene 27,000-square-foot spa. Two gastronomic restaurants and all-day dining are guided by three-Michelin-star Chef Yannick Alleno. The newly extended gardens comprise Royal Mansour's fourth restaurant, a 600-square-meter pool and 7 poolside pavilions.
Hotel TipStaff members access the resort’s riads through a series of underground tunnels, assuring you the most discreet personal service.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 14 May 2010
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (from Superior 1bdr to Premier 1bdr)
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- One Way or Roundtrip Private Airport Transfers (Marrakech Intl Airport only)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi