Royal Mansour Marrakech
Built by the King of Morocco, the Royal Mansour Marrakech welcomes guests in exquisite fashion. Re-creating a traditional medina within the Old City walls, the resort comprises 53 elegant riads (Moroccan-style homes) with interior gardens. Each riad — ranging from 1,600 to a palatial 22,000 square feet in size — features countless bolts of silk and brocade, antique furnishings, handmade mosaic tiles and intricate woodwork. Twisting alleyways lead to tranquil Andalusian courtyards and a serene 27,000-square-foot spa. Two gastronomic restaurants and all-day dining are guided by three-Michelin-starred Chef Yannick Alleno.
Hotel TipStaff members access the resort’s riads through a series of underground tunnels, assuring you the most discreet personal service.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 14 May 2010
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (from Superior 1bdr to Premier 1bdr)
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- One Way or Roundtrip Private Airport Transfers (Marrakech Intl Airport only)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi