The Ranch at Rock Creek
Experience the true west without sacfricing true comfort.
Surrounded by 6,600 acres of ranchland, The Ranch at Rock Creek offers an all-inclusive “true west” experience complete with breathtaking scenery and activities as limitless as the Montana sky. Take advantage of long summer days to fly-fish, ride horseback or hike. Winter activities include snowmobiling, cross-country skiing and horse-drawn sleigh rides. Accommodations comprise nine Western-themed guestrooms in The Granite Lodge, multi-bedroom log homes and luxurious canvas cabins on Rock Creek. Prime organic beef, elk, bison and fresh fish grace the table in the evening, along with vegetables and herbs grown in gardens on-site.
Hotel TipThe Rock Creek Ritual in the full-service spa is heavenly — it features a sea-salt exfoliation, a massage and a hydrating wrap made of organic flowers and honey.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Apr 2010
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests (already included in the all-inclusive price)
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- One premium bottle of wine upon arrival
- $100 Ranch Credit (may be used at The Granite Spa or The Mercantile)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Ranch at Rock Creek
of 1 guests