Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Experiences beyond compare.
As the only city resort overlooking the Eternal City, the Rome Cavalieri boasts an enviable position, just 15 minutes from the city center. It offers 370 guestrooms and suites with private balconies or terraces. Dine at La Pergola, Rome's only three-Michelin-stars restaurant; enjoy the museum-worthy private art collection; or relax at the Grand Spa with its signature treatments, three outdoor pools (including a children's pool), an indoor pool with fireplace and the 15-acre private parkland. Guests staying on Imperial Floors have complimentary access to the Imperial Club, with a sumptuous buffet breakfast and beverages daily.
Hotel TipThe hotel provides an informative podcast tour of its extensive art collection.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Apr 2010
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests in restaurant
- $85 EUR Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not valid at Pergola Restaurant)
- Complimentary one-way private airport transfers. Transfer from the airport will be offered only for suite booking at Virtuso rates (not valid for upgrade)
- Early check-in, late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
of 8 guests