Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Experiences beyond compare.
Rome Cavalieri, Rome’s most prestigious address, is set amidst a lush 15-acre retreat overlooking the Eternal City and boasts a private art collection rivaling those of many museums. The Cavalieri Grand Spa Club puts a fresh spin on the Roman bath concept, offering three outdoor pools (including a children's pool) and one indoor pool with spectacular fireplace. Dine at La Pergola, Rome’s only three-Michelin-starred restaurant. Imperial Floor Rooms offer separate check-in, complimentary Spa access and use of the Imperial Club, which provides a sumptuous buffet breakfast and beverages daily for you.
Hotel TipUnforgettable experiences like tour of Rome on board Vespa or Fiat 500; gladiator lesson; private guided tours of the hotel's art collection and of the city's main attractions; private food tours.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Apr 2010
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests in restaurant
- $85 EUR Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not valid at Pergola Restaurant)
- Complimentary one-way private airport transfers. Transfer from the airport will be offered only for suite booking at Virtuso rates (not valid for upgrade)
- Early check-in, late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
of 8 guests