- Upgrade to next villa category at time of reservation, subject to availability. (Only applicable for Pool Villa to Lagoon Pool Villa and Lagoon Pool Villa to Sala Pool Villa, excludes 2 Bedroom Royal Villa)
- Complimentary buffet breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests in La Sala Restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- $100 USD equivalent Spa Services credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- For 2018:
Reviews and Recommendations for Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas
of 2 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
Large villas with private pools for a reasonable price
Reviewed on: 14 Dec 2016
The Anantara is a great hotel and I thought offers excellent value for money relative to some of the other luxury options in Phuket. The villas are very large (I thought bigger even than they look in the hotel's pictures) with a true "junior swimming pool", not just a plunge pool or hot tub, so the villa makes an excellent private retreat. It was also nice to have several indoor and outdoor ceiling fans to help create a breeze. We found the Thai food served at the resort's restaurants excellent, so lean toward the Thai dishes -- some of the western food was more middling. But service throughout the resort was excellent, warm and friendly, and the staff was always happy to make recommendations. The only downside is that the beach is small and the current rough, so it's not the best beach retreat. But the private and common pools should be enough to make up for it.
Travel Advisor: Katie Schmit
Unbelievably beautiful & such a friendly staff.
By: Eddie E.
Reviewed on: 29 Dec 2016
From the minute we arrived and viewed the property we were in awe!! So tropical and serene. The private pool was an added bonus. The restaurants were top quality with impeccable service. We cannot think of one negative thing to say. We were 100% satisfied and we absolutely loved Anantara. We would be remiss if we did not mention the incredibly friendly staff that made us feel so welcomed.
Travel Advisor: Marion Hager