Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden
Built in the 18th century by the Saxon king, August the Strong, as a pledge of love to his mistress and faithfully restored in 1995, Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden is a beautiful combination of historic glory and contemporary elegance. Hotel Taschenbergpalais is located in the heart Dresden's historic city center, only a few steps away from the most renowned sights, such as Semper Opera House, Royal Palace, Zwinger and the Church of Our Lady (Frauenkirche). Famous past guests of the Taschenbergpalais include Prince Albert II of Monaco, designer Karl Lagerfeld and President Barack Obama.
Hotel TipLocated between Berlin and Prague, Dresden is famous for its Green Vault — holding treasures kept safe for centuries — and the legendary Meissen china.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Apr 2010
- Guaranteed upgrade at time of booking
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests served in restaurant
- One afternoon coffee for two with traditional cake
- Drink vouchers for two, once during stay
- Complimentary use of ice rink during winter season
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden
of 3 guests