The Opposite House
The Opposite House is an intriguing urban hotel.
Like the concept of yin and yang, The Opposite House combines seemingly contrary elements in a most harmonious way. Its shimmering glass exterior resembles traditional wooden latticework; the interior, a blend of modern sculpture and furnishings with subtle, classic Chinese touches. Located in the vibrant, cosmopolitan Taikoo Li Sanlitun, the hotel offers luxuriously understated studios with comfortable features such as Denon entertainment systems and, in studio 95 and above, in-room Nespresso coffee machines. Surprise your taste buds with Asian and Mediterranean flavors and unwind at Mesh bar.
Hotel TipDiscover Beijing, with its historic culture and famous sightseeing spots, and immerse yourself in the capital with a complimentary limousine drop-off.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Apr 2010
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary full breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests, served in restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, 100 credit may be enjoyed in Village Cafe, Mesh, Jing Yaa Tang or Sureno Restaurant)
- Supplemental: e-bikes, Yoga by the pool, complimentary maxi-bar, courtesy car for city drop-offs
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for The Opposite House
of 2 guests