- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (excludes Two bedroom and Penthouse category Units)
- Full breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests, served in restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- A bottle of wine in room upon arrival
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Gansevoort Turks + Caicos, A Wymara Resort
of 2 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
Gateway to paradise!
Reviewed on: 10 Sep 2014
Having stayed in 2 other Gansevoort Properties I knew we were in for a treat. The Turks & Caicos property did not disappoint. Everyone we encountered was so friendly and accommodating. They didn't anything to make our stay more comfortable. I highly recommend staying at this boutique resort.
Travel Advisor: Mary Porter
Reviewed on: 05 Mar 2016
We had a no kids getaway for the first time in years and stayed at the Gansevoort and it was everything we hoped it would be! The property is stunning, with a beautiful pool, great beach and lovely rooms (we had a one bedroom which was huge, with a view of the beach, and furnished perfectly). The service at all levels was exceptional, from the gentlemen who set up the beach chairs and umbrellas, always with a smile, to the waitresses and waiter, to the concierge and gentlemen getting us taxis. We will come back for sure (I can't imagine anywhere else on Turks to be as wonderful).
Travel Advisor: Lena Brown