Gansevoort Turks + Caicos, A Wymara Resort
With the widest stretch of beach on Grace Bay, the third-longest barrier reef in the world and a 7,000-square-foot infinity swimming pool, Gansevoort Turks + Caicos exudes a sensual island vibe. Of the 91 guestrooms, 84 are beachfront and all feature Frette bedding and glass-enclosed rain showers. Core Fusion movement classes and vinyasa yoga await in Exhale Spa. Stelle restaurant offers modern Mediterranean cuisine with local specialties like conch and a variety of fresh seafood — dine in the beach lounge setting, beneath palms or on your personal floating island in the pool. The casual beach bar and grill Zest! is open for lunch.
Hotel TipBeachfront penthouses with three bedrooms, wraparound terraces and 12-foot ceilings are the ultimate ocean address.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Apr 2010
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (excludes Two bedroom and Penthouse category Units)
- Full breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests, served in restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- A bottle of wine in room upon arrival
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Gansevoort Turks + Caicos, A Wymara Resort
of 2 guests