Fairmont The Norfolk
Founded in 1904 and still the traditional starting point for safaris, Fairmont The Norfolk has been host to heads of state, dukes and other royalty and European colonists through the years. Indeed, modern Nairobi has grown up and around The Norfolk, whose 170 guestrooms and suites provide a well-appointed base from which its guests explore city sights such as the Elephant Orphanage or the Giraffe Center in nearby Langata. Three hotel restaurants offer dining diversity — try a prized vintage on the cozy terrace of Cin Cin Wine Bar, then head to Tatu Restaurant for premium Kenyan Angus beef.
Hotel TipThe hotel is close to the National Museum of Kenya, as well as to numerous restaurants and bars, proving a great opportunity to interact with locals. –Alnoor Dossa Woodinville, Washington
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Mar 2010
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Meet and greet at the airport upon arrival or free access to Aspire lounge access upon departure
- Daily Buffet breakfast for up to two in room guests
- Exotic fruit basket and GM welcome card
- Locally handcrafted art pieces (we are suggesting a collectable series of soap stone animals
- A complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay.
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Fairmont The Norfolk
of 1 guests