Hyatt Regency Kyoto
Maiko Dance Performance and Greeting (every evening at 18:15 in the lobby)
Kyoto’s international luxury hotel, Hyatt Regency Kyoto, is ideally situated for both business and leisure guests. The National Museum and several notable temples are nearby, and Kyoto Station and the Gion district (the city’s tradition and culture center) are only ten minutes away. Guestrooms provide a welcome respite from city life, with windows that open to let in the breeze and simple designs featuring natural colors, white oak and kimono fabrics. Modern touches include high-speed Wi-Fi and flat-screen televisions. Don’t forget to unwind at RIRAKU Spa and Fitness. Later, stop in at Touzan Bar to sample a boutique sake.
Hotel TipExperience RIRAKU Spa’s exclusive Acupuncture Moxibustion plus Body Treatment, in which the traditional Japanese healing technique is followed by a massage using aromatic oils.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 May 2007
- For 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (not applicable to Room Service and Pastry Boutique, not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- 50% off of any treatment at our Riraku Spa throughout the stay of the guests.
- Complimentary pick-up or send-off service at JR Kyoto Station at platform upon ARRIVAL. (Please notify us arrival train number, car number and seat number in advance)
- Complimentary access (entry) tickets to Sanjusangendo Temple
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Hyatt Regency Kyoto
of 6 guests