Hacienda Temozon, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Temozon Sur
Hacienda Temozon recreates the belle époque of the Mexican southeast.
Recalling the belle epoque era of the Mexican southeast, Hacienda Temozón is a vision in weathered wooden doors, pastel accents and 18-foot ceilings with exposed rafters. You'll feel the history here; the hotel was formerly a private estancia. Today, 28 exquisite bedrooms and suites feature stone walls, iron beds, private plunge pools and cotton hammocks urging you to sink into a siesta. The Hol Be Spa beckons with its candlelit cenote and indigenous spa products, and the Temozón Restaurant tempts you with international cuisine made from local ingredients. Private dinners for two can be easily arranged.
Hotel TipThe absolute best room is Cuarto del Patron (Master Suite); it features a private swimming pool made from the hacienda's former water tank.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jul 2003
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast for up to two in-room guests, in restaurant
- A complimentary lunch or dinner from regular menu restaurant for up to two people per room, once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities. Theme lunch or dinner menu and special events are excluded)
- Signature drink at check-in
- Welcome gift from The Haciendas Workshops
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi