Lucknam Park Hotel
Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa, just six miles east of Bath, is the embodiment of country-house living, with an equestrian center, world-class spa, tennis, a cookery school, five-a-side football pitch and cycling trails. Keeper’s Cottage, a three-bedroom country cottage, is perfect for families, small groups or couples seeking an indulgent retreat. After exploring the countryside on horseback, return to your individually designed bedroom for a soak in the bath. Head to the Spa for its treatments from ESPA and Carita Paris. Enjoy dining in The Brasserie or in Michelin-star Restaurant Hywel Jones — guided by Executive Chef Hywel Jones.
Hotel TipThe grounds are the ideal place to try British country pursuits – think horseback riding, falconry and clay pigeon shooting. – Rob Clabbers Chicago, Illinois
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 1995
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Full English Breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- Guests may select one from the following amenity options:
- Experience an Estate walk and discover a champagne afternoon tea for two set up on the Parkland. (In the event of wet weather the same will be served in our glorious drawing room.)
- Dry Floatation treatment for two - a deeply relaxing spa treatment perfect to alleviate stress, muscular aches and jet lag - perfect for Virtuoso clients travelling from afar.
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Lucknam Park Hotel
of 2 guests