There is only one Bellagio.
Inspired by the villages of Europe, AAA Five Diamond Bellagio overlooks a Mediterranean-blue lake in which fountains perform a magnificent ballet. Award-winning dining experiences include two AAA Five Diamond restaurants — Julian Serrano's Picasso and Le Cirque from the renowned Maccioni family. The resort’s retail promenade, Via Bellagio, includes the luxury shops of Louis Vuitton, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Tiffany & Co., Breguet, Prada and more. A world-class art gallery, exquisite Conservatory, Cirque du Soleil®’s stunning performance of O™, sumptuous spa and salon and elegant casino add to the extraordinary Bellagio experience.
Hotel TipAsk for a fountain-facing room in the Bellagio Tower so you can watch the beautiful fountain show each evening. –Patricia Lehman Fort Wayne, Indiana
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2004
- For 2018:
- Upgrade to a Pool View Room on 12th floor or higher, subject to availability (upgrades to Suites not available)
- $30 Breakfast credit (2 per room, per day) redeemable at Café Bellagio, Palio, Café Gelato, The Buffet or Pool Café (seasonal)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Choice of 4 Spa Facility Passes valued at $160.00 - OR - $100 Food and Beverage credit (One per room, per stay-restrictions may apply)
- $5 Wi-Fi credit applied to daily resort fee
Reviews and Recommendations for Bellagio
of 12 guests