There is only one Bellagio.
Inspired by the villages of Europe, AAA Five Diamond Bellagio overlooks a Mediterranean-blue lake in which fountains perform a magnificent ballet. Award-winning dining experiences include two AAA Five Diamond restaurants — Julian Serrano's Picasso and Le Cirque from the renowned Maccioni family. The resort’s retail promenade, Via Bellagio, includes the luxury shops of Louis Vuitton, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Tiffany & Co., Breguet, Prada and more. A world-class art gallery, exquisite Conservatory, Cirque du Soleil®’s stunning performance of O™, sumptuous spa and salon and elegant casino add to the extraordinary Bellagio experience.
Hotel TipAsk for a fountain-facing room in the Bellagio Tower so you can watch the beautiful fountain show each evening. –Patricia Lehman Fort Wayne, Indiana
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Jan 2004
- For 2019:
- Upgrade to a Pool View Room on 12th floor or higher, subject to availability (upgrades to Suites not available)
- $30 Breakfast credit (2 per room, per day) redeemable at Sadelle’s, Palio, Café Gelato, The Buffet or Pool Café (seasonal)
- One (1) $50.00 Food & Beverage credit & one (1) $50 spa credit per room, per stay. Certain restrictions may apply. Not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full. Not valid on taxes, gratuity or merchandise.
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- $5 Wi-Fi credit applied to daily resort fee
Reviews and Recommendations for Bellagio
of 12 guests