Badrutt's Palace Hotel
Part of Leading Hotels of the World, represented in the USA by Passages of Distinction
The Badrutt’s Palace Hotel is the quintessential St. Moritz experience. Graceful ambience is matched with breathtaking, pristine Alpine scenery that surrounds this fairy-tale hideaway. Celebrities and royalty have adored this hotel since 1896, and today’s guests are still in for a pleasant surprise. Fashion and food are as celebrated as outdoor activities, making for a well-rounded experience. Enjoy the exciting nightlife of the ›King’s Club‹ and the extravagant cuisine of ›La Coupole‹/Matsuhisa@Badrutt's Palace (both open in winter only). ›Palace Wellness‹ offers lavish treatments, and two nearby courses are beloved by golfers.
Hotel TipEvery winter, frozen Lake St. Moritz is the site of the White Turf Horse Race, which attracts the world's finest thoroughbreds.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 07 Jul 2000
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Continental buffet breakfast via room service or Buffet in Restaurant, already included in hotel's rates
- Fresh fruit and mineral Water on arrival
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
For stays of two or more nights:
Guests will receive a free ticket for all mountain railways, cable cars and public transport in St. Moritz for the duration of their stay. (Exceptions may apply)
Reviews and Recommendations for Badrutt's Palace Hotel
of 1 guests