The Egerton House Hotel
More like coming home than going away!
Those who are fortunate enough to discover The Egerton House will find that the experience is more like staying with friends than visiting a boutique hotel. You'll want to return time and time again to this beautiful townhouse dating back to 1843, enviably located on a tree-lined street in fashionable Knightsbridge (just a short walk from Harvey Nichols and Harrods). The hotel features its own private art collection, and all of the 28 guestrooms and suites are individually designed and feature complimentary Wi-Fi and use of an iPod or iPad during your stay, as well as 24-hour room service with a full menu.
Hotel TipPass on lunch and indulge in your complimentary high tea — a great way to get your London visit off to a relaxing start. –Andy Lunt Ellicott City, Maryland
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 01 Apr 2008
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full English breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests
- Exclusive pair of member tickets to all current Exhibitions at The Victoria & Albert Museum with full access to the members lounge
- Free Wifi throughout the Hotel
- Afternoon Tea for 2 on one day during your stay
- Martini making lesson with the King of Martinis, Antonio, plus 2 dry martinis and a Certificate of Excellence signed by Antonio Pizzuto, Head Bar Man of the Egerton House
- One Way airport transfer for Suite bookings of 3 or more nights stay (cannotbe used in conjuction with any other promotions)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Reviews and Recommendations for The Egerton House Hotel
of 8 guests