- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability; guest is guaranteed a suite accommodation
- Full English breakfast daily in for up to 2 in-room guests, in restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- 20% discount on treatments at the Wellness Centre
- One way airport transfer based on minimum 4 nights stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Reviews and Recommendations for Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences
of 7 guests
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
By: Graduation Group
Reviewed on: 23 Jun 2013
The rooms we stayed in were like apartments. I would have liked to have seen a regular room in the hotel section. The location couldn't have been better. We were a block from Buckingham Palace and walking distance from Westminster Abbey. Beautiful lobby and great breakfast and outdoor facilities.
Reviewed on: 16 Oct 2013
Perfect in every way making our visit to London like being home with exceptional service.
Travel Advisor: Judi Chaitman
Reviewed on: 09 Oct 2013
Our accommodations were excellent. Everything about this facility was first class. The service was impeccable and that includes everyone from the door man to the maid service. This was a tremendous value for the money and we enjoyed every moment of our stay. The location was good; close to shopping and the metro. The staff is the best!
Travel Advisor: Gloria Welles
Reviewed on: 23 Aug 2014
Thank you to the staff of 51 Buckingham Gate for my memorable London Holiday.
Travel Advisor: Pam Hopper
Reviewed on: 03 Jul 2017
Have stayed in any number of great hotels......this may have been the best ever!
Travel Advisor: Ron Phillips
50th Wedding Anniversary Trip
Reviewed on: 30 Aug 2017
We were well accommodated at the Taj. The rooms were pleasant and all of the staff were very efficient. The buffet breakfast was very convenient as was the location of the hotel.
Travel Advisor: Susan Ward
Reviewed on: 01 Sep 2017
Very unique hotel in a great London location.
Travel Advisor: Tony Huffman