Sheen Falls Lodge
'As Unique as Ireland itself'
Sheen Falls Lodge, in verdant southwest Ireland, is a privately owned country-house retreat. Guests are treated to a magnificent natural holiday and are encouraged to enjoy the surrounding woodlands, Sheen River and cascading waterfalls, while enjoying hiking, biking, horseback riding, salmon fishing, falconry, canoeing and generally exploring. There are numerous championship and parkland golf courses nearby, some with breathtaking views out over the sea. If the spa lifestyle is more your cup of tea, head to The Easanna Spa for treatments using Elemis and Voya organic products, or take a dip in the indoor swimming pool.
Hotel TipThe dining room is set right above the falls, and every table offers a beautiful view.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 17 Mar 1999
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast for up to 2 in-room guests
- Excursion of Kenmare in the hotel’s 1936 Vintage Buick
- Complimentary bottle of house wine in room on arrival
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi