Huka Lodge, New Zealand
Huka Lodge has enjoyed a location of natural beauty on the banks of the mighty Waikato River since it was founded as a simple trout fishing camp in 1924. This legendary retreat continues to define absolute style, while offering privacy and relaxation with authentic outdoor adventure for those who appreciate exquisite cuisine, personal service and unique experiences. With just 25 guest suites and two superb private cottages within 17 acres of magnificent grounds, this is truly an exclusive experience. Huka Lodge proudly takes its place amongst the world's best retreats — with its reputation and awards all richly deserved.
Hotel TipEnjoy the ultimate two-hour Huka Lodge heli adventure: Champagne and three volcanoes before breakfast in the month of April and November.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 21 Jan 1999
- Welcome note from Virtuoso Agent and Huka Lodge
- Breakfast for two in our restaurant
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Room upgrade subject to availability on arrival ( Jnr Lodge Suite only)
- Early Check in & Late Checkout - subject to availability
- Complimentary three-course lunch for two guests (excludes wine)
Reviews and Recommendations for Huka Lodge
of 3 guests