InterContinental London Park Lane
The InterContinental London Park Lane overlooks Hyde Park Corner with views of Buckingham Palace. This 387-guestroom, 60-suite hotel stands on the site of the Queen’s childhood residence, and afternoon tea in the Wellington Lounge is a truly royal event. Spa InterContinental offers a serene retreat, while award-winning Chef Theo Randall presents acclaimed Italian fare in his restaurant. At the Arch Bar, you can try more than 50 varieties of gin, Londoners’ favorite spirit; and guests can unwind in Club InterContinental. In 2017, eminent Mexican Chef Martha Ortiz brought her Mexican cuisine to the hotel at a new restaurant.
Hotel TipAt Club InterContinental, guests can wind down with a spectacular view of the sunset over London’s skyline.
Virtuoso Preferred Supplier Since 15 Nov 2008
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Full English Breakfast daily in Club InterContinental Cookbook Cafe for up to two in-room guests
- Complimentary internet access/Wi-Fi
- Complimentary access Club InterContinental exclusive lounge
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Reviews and Recommendations for InterContinental London Park Lane
of 3 guests